Tuesday, June 12, 2012

[RANT] I'm So Sorry

I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I wasn't able to make any updates due to the fact that my computer is broken since march and I haven't got the time to even visit the blog lately. I was also busy organizing an event that me and my friends started and it was a success. I am so happy with everything that is going on, this truly is my year.

I am also happy to inform everyone that I have gotten over my thing with Toni and everything is about unicorns and rainbows now. I just realized that he would be a complete waste of time and he is not worth it anyway. So might as well concentrate on Shirley and our future. There is the occasional flirts that I do with him though I only do it for the giggles and for fooling around pero walang malisya.

It doesn't mean that I am done with my thing with Toni that I will stop writing for you guys. Of course there's the occasional urge but I always keep my sanity in tact and won't let it take over me.

Moving forward I am hoping to buy a new set of gears for myself by the end of the year and a brand new computer is on that list. So brace yourselves guys, by the time that I do have one I'm gonna be updating as much as I could. See you guys soon, I am still alive and will not be dying I guess.

Here is a little something you guys might like:


I always dream of having this kind of bod'.


See you soon and always think positive guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ano ito.

Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ano nga ba ang pag-ibig? Natanong ko ito sa kadahilanang marami ang pwedeng maging definition nito mostly present ito sa mga slumnotes noong tayo ay bata pa. Doon ako nagkaroon ng ideya kung ano ang pag-ibig. Ang masaklap; hindi lahat ng pag-ibig ay kaibig-ibig. Minsan kahit na iisa ang nararamdaman at gaano man ito katotoo at wagas ay hindi maaari. Pero kahit ganito kagaya ng isang damong ligaw na kung saan saan tumutubo na kahit sa ilalim ng mababagsik na klima ay nananatili itong buhay. Ako po si Dim Illustria, at ito ang aking tahanan. Tuloy po kayo.