#TrueConfessions 1: My First Time

This seeies is a collection of real stories sent by our readers. Got a story you'ld like to share with other us? You can send in your true life confessions on Dying.Stranger@Gmail.com. Your identities will be kept safe if you wish to stay anonymous.

Our first stories features the first time of our 2 readers.

#SecretBoysClub
by Limuel35

I was 21 when I first had full blown sex, orgasm and all, with my girlfriend. Before her though I think I was 7 or 8 years old noon when a friend and kapit bahay used to fool around and end up sucking each other's dick and dry humping each other.

'Di ko alam how it started but as far as I remember we have sleep-overs every afternoon. Not sure who made the first move but isa sa amin groped the other which felt good so the other reciprocated. At first we would just touch each other's pee-pee hanggang sa we have this routine na where first we would jack off each other, then suck, then we would rub each other's dick together emulating straight sex.

The next level included na ung pinsan n'ya na nagbabakasyon that time. It was easier because one would act as a lookout habang naglalampungan ang dalawa. We would take turns playing with each other's young bodies. We would hide sa kwarto n'ya. His parents thinking we're either playing or sleeping di nila alam na were doing what adults do under the cover.

When we grew old we grew apart. We never bothered talking about how promiscuous we were nung mga bata pa kami. That remained a secret between us as young boys too young for our own good.


#TravelGoals
by SanCarlosBoy

My first time happened when I was studying in Cebu back in HS. My family lived in Negros so every summer break umuuwi ako from Cebu to Negros all by myself. Nangyari na ang bus na sinasakyan ko noon ay nalate sa last trip ng barko kaya wala akong choice kung di magstay sa port until the first trip the following day.

My money at that time was enough lang to travel so medyo nagtitipid ako. Hindi ko afford kumain kasi if I do wala na akong pamasahe pauwi ng Negros. Dahil sa pagod at guton I slept sa isang nearby spot while I could to pass the tims at dahil wala akong pangkain. I woke up siguro 12 midnight na yun the first trip goes off 8 in the morning. May 8 hours pa ako to kill when I woke up. 

That time may napapansin akong sumisitsit sa akin from the dark. He was a much older guy. When he grabbed my attention nilapitan n'ya ako and started talking to me. Ako naman being the mabait na bata that I am, e I entertained him. One thing led to another dinala e naconvince n'ya ako na samahan s'ya sa isang school nearby the port in the middle of the night.

We sneeked inside the school and then when we found a spot he started touching me then proceeded to dropping my pants and started sucking my dick. He wanted to kiss me kaso I resisted. It was the first time that I felt someone's mouth on my penis. Magkahalong takot at sarap ang naramdaman ko nun. The then leaned over and he dropped his pants. He pushed his ass against my penis and it went in. It was my first time and it felt so fuckin' good. Pinutok ko sa loob ang tamod ko.

After namin magsex hinatid n'ya ako pabalik sa port area but before that he treated me to a morning coffee and breakfast. I never saw him after nun but the good thing is that nakauwi akong busog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[One Shot] Isang Gabi sa Laot

[True Story] Ang First Time Ko 1 by DC