Go Back to Party City B*tch


I just checked my stats for the pageviews of my blog. The highest record of pageviews for a month that I got since I started this blog was on June of 2011 with 5191 pageviews. Then I checked for the stats for this month and to my surprise, as of writing this post, its at 5474. This month broke the record guys.

I couldn't be much happier. Thank you very much to the people who've read my blog. May is definitely my month. I just hope that I can continue in writing my stories and I hope I would still get your support. 

Aside from that I now have the schedule for this year's Pride March which will be on the last weekend of June. The only problem is I have a commitment that day for another event. What to do? 

On other news I am planning on branching out and feature not just my stories but also yours. So if you have stories similar to mine, be it true to life or fantasy, email them to me so we can feature it on this blog. I can't wait to read your stories.

I also have a new weekly serial where you the readers can participate. "Challenge Accepted" series will allow you to decide via Twitter Poll what happens next on the story. If you've watched Bandersnatch on Netflix then you'ld get the idea.

Again if you have any questions, suggestions, comments or even just for a chat you can reach me at my Twitter handle @Dillustria or at Facebook @Dim.Illustria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[One Shot] Isang Gabi sa Laot

[True Story] Ang First Time Ko 1 by DC