Im Back-Back-Back Again


So I started to write stories again for my blog. It's amazing how writers block can cause you to not write anything for, if not months, years.

 If you're new here ang swerte mo dahil unlike sa old timers dito sa vlog ko, they have to wait 8 years for the continuation of Sago't Gulaman. Well now that I'm back with more time in my hands, I'll dedicate it to hone my craft in writing.

This week na pala ang season finale ng RuPaul's Drag Race and I'm still torn between Yvie Oddly and Brooke Lynn Hytes. Either of the two and I'm okay basta wag lang double winners like All Stars 4.

WHO'S GOING TO PRIDE MARCH THIS YEAR? I'm excited to walk the Pride March this year. Although wala pa akong balita kung saan at kailan.

So if you wanna follow me or tag me along sa conversations nyo sa Twitter, my handle is @Dillustria. Let's talk about Drag Race, share your stories if you want to share lang naman or kung pwedeng sumama sa inyo sa Pride March, wala pa kasi akong kasama :(.

Comments

  1. Ang saya ko talaga na nagsusulat kana ulit. I can tell na sumigla ulit desire mo sa pagsusulat Dim. Again, remember na may isang ultimate fun ka palagi. Sundan mo agad yung CHALLENGE ACCEPTED hah sana naman wag mo ako pag antayin. Hahah. I suddenly missed ur chats dun sa dati Alam mo na yun.
    Hahah, public post pala toh. LOL. Take care sa health mo hah, wag pabaya. Ingat. Happy Writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please reach out to me so we can talk... please please please

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[One Shot] Isang Gabi sa Laot

[True Story] Ang First Time Ko 1 by DC